[Setup] Authentication with ActiveDirectory and cookies

MJunge Junge at united.de
Wed Sep 19 12:08:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm using the Plone package (3.0) for Windows and I set up an authentication
with Active Directory following the instructions
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/authenticating-with-active-directory
here . Everything works well but the cookies set by Plone/Zope doesn't
persist after the end of the session. I set the auth_cookie_length-value as
described  http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/cookie-duration here  to a
higher value, but that doesn't work and every user has to authenticate again
after the end of the session.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Matthias