[Setup] Errors after upgrade to 2.5.3 (from 2.1.2)

Michael Bölling michael at ballone.com
Tue Oct 30 18:11:29 UTC 2007

I don't know if the problem you have is similar to the one I had updating
>>from 2.1.2-2.1.3-2.5.2 but maybe it helps.

I had to update PloneLanguageTool to 1.8 and had to remove the last element
in portal_actionicons.
See:
http://plone.org/products/plonebookmarklets/issues/2

Just to make shure, you have done the upgrade/migration by the button in
plone.
See
http://plone.org/documentation/manual/upgrade-guide/migrate-plone
Chapter 3 section 9.

I also had to update a lot of products:
AMediaPage
Attachment Files
FCKEditor
Linguaplone
PloneArticle
PloneExFile
Ploneboard
ZWiki

And I had to remove some:
CacheSetup
CMFSquidTools

And I had to delete the related broken objects from the folder in ZMI.