[Setup] Re: Installing Plone 3.0.2 with buildout

Christophe BéŽlanger cbelanger at webconforme.com
Wed Oct 24 18:48:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

Juan Pablo Di Lelle a écrit :

>Hi all,
>
>I decided to start from scratch and install all the dependencies, this
>time using macports. I still get the same error messages when
>installing 3.0.2 with buildout.
>
>I also noticed this ticket: http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7239 set
>to invalid, without feedback from the original submitter, mentioning
>the same problem I'm witnessing.

Got the same prob. Found that ticket too, saying that the prob is cause
because PIL is missing.

You have to install few thing on your Mac before starting the process of
installing Zope / Plone from sources or with unified installer.

Look at this page :
https://weblion.psu.edu/trac/weblion/wiki/InstallPloneOnMac. I follow
the first steps untill PIL installation then proceed with the unified
installer and its how-to :
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/installing-plone-3-with-the-unified-installer

I hope it will help :-)
--

*Christophe Bélanger*
Vice-président, développement des affaires
cbelanger at webconforme.com

*WebConforme
*
1751 rue Richardson, bureau 3.501