[Setup] Re: Installing Plone 3.0.2 with buildout

Juan Pablo Di Lelle jdilelle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:19:53 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I decided to start from scratch and install all the dependencies, this
time using macports. I still get the same error messages when
installing 3.0.2 with buildout.

I also noticed this ticket: http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7239 set
to invalid, without feedback from the original submitter, mentioning
the same problem I'm witnessing.

Finally, I decided to use the Unified Installer instead of a buildout,
and everything worked fine, which is a bit sad as I was getting
excited about the possibilities that buildout offer.

If anybody has a clue of what I'm missing or doing wrong, I would be
glad to try to help sorting this out. For the moment, I'm out of
ideas.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the noise.