[Setup] IncrementalSearch2 in Plone?

Getchell, Adam acgetchell at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 22 23:46:00 UTC 2007

Hi all,

We're running Plone 2.5.3 on Zope 2.9.7 (on OpenBSD 4.1), and I'm
wondering if Plone starts off with IncrementalSearch2 enabled, or if
that's a separate product (which we haven't installed).

I'm tracking down a memory leak, and found notes [1] and Dieter's patch
[2], and it seems to have some relevance to our case (mem leak, bug for
64-bit), if our Plone actually uses it.

[1] http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070403.162337.3507e8c7.en.html

[2] http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/#IncrementalSearch2

* Adam Getchell, M.S.
* Director of Information Technology
* College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, UC Davis
* acgetchell at ucdavis.edu (530)752-8008
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu