[Setup] Looking for plone3.0 and apache 2.2.* installation info

browni Glen.J.Browning at erdc.usace.army.mil
Mon Oct 22 21:47:25 UTC 2007

I'm brand new to apache (just installed it) and zope/plone (haven't installed
yet), and I'm trying to set up apache 2.2.3 in preparation for use with
zope/plone.

I've looked around, but I can't find anything that addresses the two
together.   Keeping in mind that there have been changes between apache2 and
2.2, and between plone3.0 and earlier versions, can anyone point me at a
good resource for setting up apache for a zope/plone install using the
unified installer?

Failing that, can anyone tell me if there have been any significant changes
from this document...
          http://cheimes.de/opensource/docs/zope-apache2/
such as different or renamed mods?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.