[Setup] ZEO Unable to Start

Rose Pruyne rpruyne at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:27:45 UTC 2007

As a followup, I finally got zeo to start for the first time after about six
attempts. After which, I moved a product into
/opt/Plone-3.0.2/zeocluster/Products and attempted to restart. It hung once
again but eventually restarted after about 8 attempts. I'm glad to see that
the zeocluster starts eventually, but anybody got an idea why it's hanging
like this?