[Setup] additional zeo instance failed to load products

Yoel Susanto yoel.ade at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:33:42 UTC 2007

Hi Larry,

Thanks for responding.

Let me try to explain my environment.

I installed plone in /opt/Plone-3.0.1, which is actually a symlink to
/oratest/plone/Plone-3.0.1.

My original zeocluster, by default is installed in /oratest/plone/Plone-
3.0.1/zeocluster and it's also accessible as /opt/Plone-3.0.1/zeocluster.

My new cluster is in /oratest/plone/Plone-3.0.1/lascluster (also accessible
as /opt/Plone-3.0.1/lascluster).

I hope I don't confuse you.

/opt/Plone-3.0.1 ----> /oratest/plone/Plone-3.0.1/

Thanks.