[Setup] Re: using Plone as user instead ot the admin on MacOS 10.4.10

gilberto zappatini gilberto.zappatini at zappatini.com
Sat Oct 6 12:57:34 UTC 2007

I downloaded Plone from http://plone.org/products/plone and used the installer of this package. I was never asked to specify something spezial.

I found the solution: At first I have to start Plone in the Mac OSX user «admin» via terminal. Then changing to the Mac OSX user «ggz» and open my locsl Plone-site via browser http://localhost:8080/Plone.

Now I can work with every defined Plone-user included the Plone-admin in my working-area.

Thanks for responding.
Gilberto