[Setup] customize header and footer

Larry Foster lfoster at westernlime.com
Fri Oct 5 20:13:16 UTC 2007

I have installed Plone 3.0 on our corporate intranet. Where do I go to
customize our current site design done in dreamweaver to put in plone? I
can't seem to find the header and footer files in root directory.

Thank you,

       Lawrence Foster
       Web Development / IT
       Western Lime Corporation
       Phone 262-334-3005 Ext 122
       Cell 920-948-0228
       lfoster at westernlime.com <http://www.westernlime.com/>

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect which might affect any computer system, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to check that it is virus-free and
the sender accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, injury,
damage, cost or expense arising in any way from receipt or use thereof
by the recipient.

The information contained in this electronic mail message is
confidential information and intended only for the use of the individual
or
entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the reader of this
message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
contact
the sender immediately, delete this material from your computer and
destroy all related paper media.  Please note that the documents
transmitted are not intended to be binding until a hard copy has been
manually
signed by all parties.
Thank you.