[Setup] e-mail settings for local use of Plone 3.0.1 on MacOS 10.4.10

Tom Conklin toconklin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:55:14 UTC 2007

Hi Gilberto,
If you just want to create user accounts and not send out a mail message to
complete the process, you can go to Sit Setup|Security, then check off "Let
users select their own passwords". Once you have that set, you can go to the
Add Users, and you will see that you would have a place to enter in a
password, and also the option to e-mail the user or not. Leave that
unchecked.
HTH,
TomSyr