[Setup] using Plone as user instead ot the admin on MacOS 10.4.10

gilberto zappatini gilberto.zappatini at zappatini.com
Fri Oct 5 18:37:30 UTC 2007

Hello,

my Mac is configurated in an «admin» an user «ggz». At the moment I'm only capable to use Plone as «admin» but not as «ggz». The folder "Plone-3.0.1" is part of the application-folder. The user «ggz» doesn't have all rights like the admin, but I could change it, if it's necessary.

I tried to put the folder "Plone-3.0.1" in the folder /Users/Shared/Plone-3.0.1 - but I don't find the right way to give a promt in the terminal.

Is it possible to run Plone also as user?

It's very annoying to change all the time from admin zu ggz - because mail and all documents are on ggz.

Thank you very much for your help
Gilberto Zappatini
--

gilberto zappatini
zappatini gmbh, ludwigstr. 8, CH-9010 st.gallen

telefon	+41 71 244 41 71
fax	+41 71 244 41 72
web	http://www.zappatini.com