[Setup] buildout install not as a root user on Linux

jcfinet jc.finet at laposte.net
Thu Nov 29 15:01:09 UTC 2007

So I answer to mine ;) but not completely;

I've created a normal user in order to install a Plone buildout in its
home/(username folder)... and now I try to launch "bin/instance fg" as root
but an error occurs : "a user was not specified to setuid:fix to start as
root (change the effective directive in zope.conf); but in zope.conf, there
is no such a directive

I thought root had all permission ? Is tit necessary to add this or to use
chown command ?

JC