[Setup] mkPloneSite.py problem

luciana lucianadimauro at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:46:53 UTC 2007

Hi
launching the  mkPlonSite.py, I see the following errors:
               from: can't read /var/mail/sys
               /opt/Plone-3.0.3/zeocluster/bin/mkPloneSite.py : line 3 :
import: command not found
               from: can't read /var/mail/AccessControl.SecurityManagement
               from : can't read /var/mail/Testing.makerequest
               /opt/Plone-3.0.3/zeocluster/bin/mkPloneSite.py : line 11 :
syntax error near unexpected token '('
              /opt/Plone-3.0.3/zeocluster/bin/mkPloneSite.py : line 11 :
'app=makerequest(app)'

I ve seen that /var/mail folder is empty.

Someone can help me, please? Thanks
Luciana