[Setup] Plone site viewable in Zope Manager, not on site...

Jeff Albro jalbro at bu.edu
Thu Nov 15 23:20:03 UTC 2007

Hi!

I've installed the "unified" version of Plone 3.0.3 on a linux box.

I've gotten it to run, and I can create plone sites in the Zope manager,
that I can view on the zope manager but if I go to

localhost:8080/plone

I get

<Products.Five.metaclass.Plone object at 0xd267e4c>

and that's it.

Any ideas?

Feel FREE to tell me to go read the manual, but tell me where to get it.
I've looked at a variety of sources, and none of them that I've seen
cover anything like this.

Actually, so far, I'm kinda bummed about the state of plone
documentation. Do I need to look somewhere specific?

Thanks!

-Jeff