[Setup] Re: plone.org 2.5.4 click to?

Dale dewittdale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 02:53:13 UTC 2007

Steve McMahon to me

show details Oct 25

All of the links on the plone.org/products page lead to product pages
rather than release pages -- even though it's the release that's
featured in the release listing.

When we revised the /products page, we did discuss where these links
should lead, and decided to err on the side of the user that is
looking
for a product (or project) and not just a release.

There's a separate issue with PloneSoftwareCenter that it's only
possible to display one release-status release on the product page. We
should probably have a way to show multiple, supported releases.

Dale wrote:
>>From plone.org I click under Latest Releases: 2.5.4 and am led to
> 3.0.2.  It is only when I click from Project Resources, Resources am I
> directed to the 2.5.4 page.  Observation noted if anybody cares.

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC
steve at reidmcmahon.com
steve at dcn.org