[Setup] PlonePAS and LDAP

Dan Thomas dthomas at ois-online.com
Wed Nov 7 18:52:40 UTC 2007

I had a similar problem, but not in an LDAP instance. My Zope root user was
'aaaa' and had created Plone content. The byline displayed 'aaaaxxxx' based
on another Plone user. When I removed this user, I saw 'aaaayy,' yet another
Plone user. I concluded that I should not be creating content as a Zope root
user.

In your case, (Zope) admin is a substring of (Plone) ADTadmin, so this may
be the same issue.

Dan