[Setup] detailed explanation of Mail Settings

Bastien Gauthier gbastien at commune.sambreville.be
Mon Nov 5 15:18:01 UTC 2007

I think it is a bug : if you use the contact form and that you are connected, it will not display some fields to you (e-mail address for example).  The e-mail address should be correct for any connected user except for the site administrator (the zope admin) that could have a bad e-mail address.  So specify a correct address in the Plone Site Setup for the admin and try again.

Have a nice day,

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://www.sambreville.be