[Setup] detailed explanation of Mail Settings

darcihanning darci.hanning at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:15:58 UTC 2007

Not sure that this will fix your problem but "browni at localhost" is not a
complete, valid email address. You will want to specify a fully qualified
domain name for the host in your Site "From" address.

Also, are you doing this while logged in as (the built-in) admin or as a
regular user? If the former, try it as the latter...

Cheers,
Darci