[Setup] which install method is recommended

browni Glen.J.Browning at erdc.usace.army.mil
Fri Nov 2 22:09:35 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm a brand new plone user.  I recently downloaded the 3.0.2 unified
installer and used it to build my first plone site.  (RedHat Linux,
root-install, zeo cluster, 2 clients).   Now, I'm looking at the
documentation on plone.org, and alot of it seems to presume that you've used
buildout to build the install.

Can someone explain to me what the effective difference is between using
buildout and using the Unified Installer?  Should I start over?

Thanks,
browni