[Setup] IncrementalSearch2 in Plone?

Getchell, Adam acgetchell at ucdavis.edu
Fri Nov 2 02:56:24 UTC 2007

Okay, so no luck on that bug. (Besides the hack of cron'ing Zope/Plone
to restart itself.)

Here's another one:

(Plone 2.5.3 on Zope 2.9.7, same as below):

Try adding as a link, something like:

http://obfuscated/2007%20UC%20Davis%20IT%20Security%20Symposium/Secure_.
NET_web_development.mp3

This is merely annoying.

However, Plone insists on storing it as:

http://obfuscated/2007%2520UC%2520Davis%2520IT%2520Security%2520Symposiu
m/Secure_.NET_web_development.mp3

Which is, of course, wrong (in the sense of not resolving the correct
URL).

By inspection, Plone seems to insist upon inserting '52' between '2' and
'0' of %20.

Is this a bug, or supposed to be a feature? If it's a feature, what is
the intended purpose?

Adam