[Setup] Re: Plone 2.1.1 to 2.5 migration failed, please help

sformby sformby at scicomp.com
Wed May 30 18:52:08 UTC 2007

That did the trick, thanks. I made it past the migration step.

But now when I try to Show all users under Users and Groups
Administration, I get an Attribute Error on "getUserRoles"

I have many roles setup for my users, giving them permission to see
certain content. The acl_users area has changed so much now, but I see a
portal_role_manager tool, and my roles are listed on the left, and
assignments on the right. It looks in order. Not sure what needs
"fixing"...any help appreciated.
*
Error Type
AttributeError