[Setup] Re: Migration from Plone 2.1.2. to Plone 2.5.3

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed May 30 14:59:43 UTC 2007

Zanotti Michele, on 2007-05-30:
>   File
> "C:\Zope\Instance\2.9.7\Products\PluggableAuthService\Extensions\upgrade
> .py", line 174, in descend
>     transaction.savepoint(True)
(...)
>   File "C:\Zope\2.9.7\Zope\lib\python\ZODB\serialize.py", line 416, in
> _dump
>     self._p.dump(state)
> PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'App.Product.atoi'>: attribute lookup
> App.Product.atoi failed
(...)
> Do you think I'm on the right way? And if i am, why PlonePAS doesn't
> want to install?
> Thank you
> Michele

Yes, something goes wrong in the PlonePAS install while updating local
role assignments.  But why?  You could search for the string 'atoi' in
the member and groups search form and in the search form of the site.
Maybe a strange username or some content is in the way.  That would
surprise me though.

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/