[Setup] Re: Migration from 2.0 to 2.5.3

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue May 29 12:13:35 UTC 2007

Sébastien VINOT, on 2007-05-29:
> Hello,
>
> I'm migrating a 2.0 Plone instance to a 2.5.3. The "speedPack" product
> has been installed but now it refuses to be removed. Is there a script
> to do this ?
>
> Traceback :

This traceback looks incomplete.  I see no error anywhere.  Maybe
something got lost while pasting?

You do not want that speedPack product anymore, right?  Then I would
first remove that product and then migrate.  Or is that what you are
already doing?  Then you may want to post again with speedPack in the
subject and without migration, as then it is no longer a migration
issue.

If I misunderstood you, can you say in which order you are doing this?

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/