[Setup] Slow access through fortigate firewall

urbanbuda bob.coffey at tmbc.gov.uk
Fri May 18 08:29:26 UTC 2007

We have plone based system at http://www.kentconnects.com/partnerportal, it
is on a Windows 2000 server behind IIS. We have purchased Enfold Proxy 2.0 a
few days before 3 was released :( .

For most the site is fine but for 3 partners they get a delay of about 2
mins before the pages are shown. They are all running fortigate firewalls. I
have upgraded with a trial version to Enfold Proxy 3 but still 2 out of the
3 get the same result although it is reduced to 1.5 mins.

The one who can access it is on 2.8 of the fortigate sofware but looking to
go to the next release which is 3.0 but that is the version the other two
are running.

Before I start with Fortigate I was wondering whether this was a known issue
or whether it is a problem with my site.

I would also like to see if they can access other enfold proxy sites but
cannot find any.

Any help would be great.

Many Thanks
Bob Coffey