[Setup] Re: PlonePAS frustration

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Mar 24 20:32:34 UTC 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:56:03 -0700, Jim Myers
<myersjj at pacbell.net> wrote:

> PS. The lack of documentation is astonishing considering this is the
> 'strategic' authentication method for Plone.

It's also developed outside of the Plone community, which partly explains
why it's not fully documented yet. We just have a thin wrapper (that
really should go away at this point) around it.

Of course, in an ideal world, people would sit down and document it, but
unfortunately those people that are capable of that are also people that
don't feel that there is any need for more documentation.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net