[Setup] PlonePAS frustration

Jim Myers myersjj at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 24 18:56:03 UTC 2007

I've been trying for weeks trying to get PlonePAS with plugins for SQL
to work. I've read everything I can find on the net.

At this point, I can login successfully from the ZMI, but cookie
authentication is broken. When I try to login to the site via the web,
the login succeeds, but subsequent accesses get 'Anonymous User'.

I have configured credentials_cookie_auth and my SQL plugins for users,
roles, and properties.

Please give me some clues as to how to configure the cookie (or whatever
is correct) so that I can continue.

PS. The lack of documentation is astonishing considering this is the
'strategic' authentication method for Plone.