[Setup] Re: More Newbie Stuff...

Nick Davis nd51 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 11:24:40 UTC 2007

Andy Jacobs wrote:

> So how do I login to the *Plone* version of this?
>
> I think I'm right in saying that Zope is NOT a content management system.
> Is that right?

Andy,
   A couple of pointers to help you get started and figure out the
difference between Zope & Plone . you're not the only person to find
that confusing at first. ;-)

http://plone.org/documentation/faq   zope & plone difference is there

also look at this :
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/read-documentation

it tells you all the stuff to read so you don't have to go looking yourself!

Bear in mind most people insanely busy so thats why you won't always get
answers & will often get pointed at links, but docs on plone.org are v
good nowadays.

HTH
Nick

--