[Setup] Re: new installation, error adding content

Dave Carlson dcarlson at xmlmodeling.com
Wed Mar 21 16:04:17 UTC 2007

I saw the Fedora package install, but also read the How-To on Fedora 5
that recommends downloading and installing the packages individually.
So I followed this recommendation.

I did review the Plone requirements, which state Zope 2.9.5+.  I usually
interpret this to include 2.10.x, but not 3.x, the latter being a major
release.

Thanks for both responses, I'll roll back to Zope 2.9.6.

Dave