[Setup] LDAPMultiPlugins

Moserr raph_moser at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 20 17:35:54 UTC 2007

I have configured my Plone to authentificated against Against Active
Directory and Active Directory Application Mode. I used the following
products:

LDAPUserFolder 2.7 and LDAPMultiPlugins 1.4.

All seems to be OK. In the ZMI, I can search, add, delete and update LDAP
users and LDAP groups.

But when I go in the Plone interface, where we can admisnistrate users and
groups, I always have to search my LDAP users and my LDAP groups. Why I
can't have directly the list of all my LDAP users and my LDAP groups?

Another Problem... Still in the Plone interface, I can't put a LDAP user in
a LDAP group. I always have a "keyerror" message. Do you know why

Thanks very much for your help.

Greetings
Raphaël