[Setup] Intranet server setup howto - Serve pages internally from Linux t o MS netowork

Bastien Gauthier GBastien at commune.Sambreville.be
Fri Mar 9 09:11:38 UTC 2007

Hummm... if you HP Server is on your network, just call http://ip_of_your_server:zope_port/plone_instance and it should be available to all users...

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://w <http://www.sambreville.be/> ww.sambreville.be

________________________________

	De : setup-bounces at lists.plone.org [mailto:setup-bounces at lists.plone.org] De la part de Patrick Harris, CLSA
	Envoyé : vendredi 9 mars 2007 9:42
	À : 'setup at lists.plone.org'
	Objet : [Setup] Intranet server setup howto - Serve pages internally from Linux t o MS netowork

	Hi there,

	I'm trying to build a Plone intranet to handle news and research inside a corporate network, but SEPARATE from our official domain for which we already have a (fairly poor) intranet.

	I have a shiny new HP server with Linux installed. I want to know what's required to serve pages from this server to our internal network.  I've read the Definitive Guide to Plone and related documentation. I'm fairly comfortable with the site itself, but how to publish it to users is my problem.

	Any ideas/advice?

	Much appreciated,

	P.

	The content of this communication is subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices, which can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon request.