[Setup] New User Logine Problems

Olsen alston at gn.apc.org
Thu Mar 8 15:17:44 UTC 2007

Well I rad the archive and didn't find my answer. I am having the same problem
in simple start up of a Plone user account. I have downloaded, given a user name
and password which the User Manual said I would need then when I am directed to
the Plone site and asked to register is keeps saying, 'Can't send to your email
address'. I can see that Alex says in his message: