[Setup] Re: Upgrade from 2.0.5 to 2.1.3 -> Breadcrumbs error

Nick Davis nd51 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 11:32:40 UTC 2007

Stephen Cook wrote:
> but our developer
> does not know which template was customized.

If you haven't changed Plone beyond recognition, such customised files
should be easy to find, right??

Its either in the ZMI -> Portal_skins ->  custom   (or some folder you
added) or its in a filesystem product.

This doc is useful
http://plone.org/documentation/migration/2.1

especially the bit at the bottom : "Tip: How to re-customize your templates"

Essentially you need to audit your customisations.

For every file you've customised, compare (use diff on *nix, or whatever
you use to compare it on Windows, personally I'd install Cygwin on
Windows so I had diff) the uncustomised file under CMFPlone for 2.1 &
2.0.5 - if it hasn't changed in Plone, you can leave your customisation
intact. If it has changed however you need to recustomise, and bear in
mind you may need to customise a different file this time to achieve the
same result in 2.1.

HTH,
Nick

--