[Setup] Upgrade from 2.0.5 to 2.1.3 -> Breadcrumbs error

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Mar 8 08:26:31 UTC 2007

Best way to proceed is to find and fix the effin' template. If your
developer is unable to do this himself, you could try posting the
*full traceback* to this list and see if someone can help.

The breadcrumbs script no longer exists in 2.1 and beyond, it won't
come back, and copying it from 2.0 won't work either.

Cheers,
Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams