[Setup] Re: Plone Controller OK but no Plone running (Win x64 problem?)

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Mar 5 17:28:52 UTC 2007

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:31:46 -0800, Chris Chambers
<chris at cpcengineeringdesign.com> wrote:

> Unable to copy and paste from the command line window (is that possible?)

Yes, you need to activate it on Windows. Click the top left icon in the
window, it has a menu that enables text selection somewhere. And yes, it's
very stupid. :)

> include image of messages created.
>
> Thanks for the help. I hope this information can shed light on what
> needs to
> be fixed.
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/6946/cmd%20line%20x64.JPG

There's something else running on the port Plone is trying to bind to. Are
you running IIS, Apache or similar?

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net