[Setup] Re: Upgrade to Plone 2.5.2: No acces to folders named "plone"

Michael Zimmermann mz-list at incunabulum.de
Mon Mar 5 16:05:47 UTC 2007

Hi!

no one willing to share any more ideas into this issue? Doing some more
experiments I can export the relevant directory and the subdirectories
as binary. Albeit, import fails with "Malformed MIME type
(<text_structured at broken>)". XML Export seems to be broken.

I put the  zexp-file online for those interested:
http://mz.incunabulum.de/plone.zexp

Any further ideas? Any way I can get the content in this directory back?