[Setup] Trouble accessing site remotely through web browser

shopt semurray at rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 28 04:06:25 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I'm having some trouble accessing my plone site remotely via the web. I can
access it locally in a browser and I can remotely ssh to it. What am I
missing?

I'm running Plone 2.5.3 on Ubuntu Server 6.06 with minimal additions (e.g.,
ssh).

It was my understanding that Plone ran on Zope's built in web server. I've
googled
all over that place and searched the forums and documentation. I'm pretty
puzzled
at this point, though I'm sure it's something simple. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!
-Sarah