[Setup] help installing plone

chelusan josesanchez at virtualpyme.es
Wed Jun 27 07:24:33 UTC 2007

I´m learning about this program but it´s difficult to me to install plone and
make a site, when i try this says me this error:

Zope Error

Error Type: EmergencyUserCannotOwn
Error Value: Objects cannot be owned by the emergency user

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

do anyone know how to solve this?

is there any actualize manual?

thank you