[Setup] Still can't get past email errors

Mike Inglis michael at moderndesktop.com
Wed Jun 6 18:43:22 UTC 2007

I am the sysadmin.
The authentication on that email server is set to "Login" and never uses SSL
or port 443.
As I took my time (again) and considered every possibility, I changed the
authentication method on the email server to CRAM-MD5 - challenge-response.
And it worked.
Then I toggled the TLS on/off in the ZMI Mailhost pref and it works in both
cases.
Hmm...
Mike.