[Setup] Re: Left Navigation bar files accessible without login in first

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Jul 31 18:33:13 UTC 2007

Lerato, on 2007-07-31:

> Thanks, but thats not what i wanted, i want the files to be visible but to
> opt you for a user name and password when you try to open them.

Okay.  I am guessing a bit here, but I think AnonymousUsers would need
the List Contents Information permission or something like that so
they can see them listed.  And they should then not have the View
permission, but that should be given to Members.  So: you can try
fiddling with the permissions and see if that brings you closer to
what you want.

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/