[Setup] Re: Delete message on plone.org and close account

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Jul 18 16:18:51 UTC 2007

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 04:12:36 -0700, Moses Sharon
<contactme10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I want to delete my message on your website at
>
> http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/setup/2006-October/002502.html
>
> I have tried to file a ticket but have not been able.
>
> Please delete it for it and close my account.

It's likely too late, the Plone mailing lists are syndicated in at least
10 different locations that we have no control over. The best way is to
file a ticket with Google/Yahoo/MSN and whatever search engines you
consider important, and ask them to blacklist that result.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net