[Setup] How to start Plone after reimage

Angrydot plone at bote.org
Wed Jul 18 02:16:28 UTC 2007

My plone server's Windows OS drive was just re-imaged, although the Plone
directory survived on another disk. Consequently, I am missing the shortcuts
on the Start menu. I searched the Plone directory for *.bat, *.cmd, and *.pl
files, but cannot find the Plone Console launcher.

Is my Plone installation hosed if I lose the registry? How do I start Plone
without the Start menu.

TIA