[Setup] error on install for plone 3 -openid

treid anthonyfreid at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 10:06:59 UTC 2007

Hello

Trying to do an install of plone rc using : svn co
http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/ploneout/trunk plone3

All works down to the buildout when I get the error :

Updating zope2.
Installing instance.
Getting distribution for 'python-openid>=2.0.0,<2.0.999'.
error: Not a recognized archive type:
/tmp/tmp9h1nUIget_dist/python-openid-2.0.1.tar.bz2
An error occured when trying to install python-openid 2.0.1.Look above this
message for any errors thatwere output by easy_install.
While:
  Installing instance.
  Getting distribution for 'python-openid>=2.0.0,<2.0.999'.
Error: Couldn't install: python-openid 2.0.1

I'm quite certain that it's not an issue with bz2 as I've down a manual
download of openid and decompressed the file.

If anyone can offer me any assistance on sorting this out I would really
appreciate it.

Regards
Tony Reid