[Setup] Re: Plone in IE 7.0

Nick Davis nd51 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Jul 3 08:35:16 UTC 2007

Dean_Bacas at pal.com.ph wrote:
> Good day plone people,
> Just want to inquire a solution for this issue, currently we have a
> working intranet site (created using Plone) in our office.
> The said intranet site works properly using an Internet Explorer Ver 5.5
> and ver6.0 browses but using higher IE's (e.g. 7.0) the page displays in
> somewhat a "garbled" manner (overlapping pages - within the content
> area)...is there a need for me to adjust the css or any property
> settings as to adjust with the browser version of the pc being used?
> Thank you.

Googling for 'Plone IE7' gives :
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/plone-ie7-updates

If you're running an old version (pre-2.1.3) of Plone you need to
upgrade. If not, its probably your own customisations that are breaking
things and the link above give more info how to fix them.

--
Nick Davis
Web Application Developer