[Setup] Plone in IE 7.0

Dean_Bacas at pal.com.ph Dean_Bacas at pal.com.ph
Mon Jul 2 05:31:23 UTC 2007

Good day plone people,
Just want to inquire a solution for this issue, currently we have a working
intranet site (created using Plone) in our office.
The said intranet site works properly using an Internet Explorer Ver 5.5
and ver6.0 browses but using higher IE's (e.g. 7.0) the page displays in
somewhat a "garbled" manner (overlapping pages - within the content
area)...is there a need for me to adjust the css or any property settings
as to adjust with the browser version of the pc being used? Thank you.