[Setup] Re: Problem Creating and Editing pages

Ian Ball ian.a.ball at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 03:43:17 UTC 2007

After some more investigation, it appears that the ATContentTypes product is
broken.  When I try to install it, I get the following error:

2007-01-29 11:23:38
failed:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File
".../Products/CMFQuickInstallerTool/QuickInstallerTool.py",
line 308, in installProduct
res=install(portal, reinstall=reinstall)

File ".../Products/ExternalMethod/ExternalMethod.py",
line 225, in __call__
try: return f(*args, **kw)

File
".../Products/ATContentTypes/Extensions/Install.py",
line 78, in install
assert not tool.isCMFdisabled()

AssertionError

I guess this is part of the cause of my problem.  Does anyone know how to fix
this error?

Thanks in advance
--Ian