[Setup] Re: Exporting plone...

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Thu Jan 25 15:14:47 UTC 2007

Flavio Munita wrote:
> Hi Reinout,
>
> This is the error:
> Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> AttributeError
> Sorry, a site error occurred.
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 196, in publish_module_standard
>     * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 34, in
> new_publish
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 146, in publish
>     * Module Zope2.App.startup, line 222, in zpublisher_exception_hook
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 115, in publish
>     * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
>     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
>     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 195, in _exec
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 134, in pt_render
>     * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 104, in pt_render
>       <FSPageTemplate at /web_ifir/document_view used for /web_ifir/inicio>
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 238, in __call__
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 457, in do_optTag_tal
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 442, in do_optTag
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 437, in no_tag
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
>     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 507, in do_setLocal_tal
>     * Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
>       Line 3, Column 0
>       Expression: standard:'plone_view/globalize'
>       Names:
>
>       {'container': <PloneSite at /web_ifir>,
>        'context': <ATDocument at /web_ifir/inicio>,
>        'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at
> 0xb719cfcc>,
>        'here': <ATDocument at /web_ifir/inicio>,
>        'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
> 0xb337646c>,
>        'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
> instance at 0xb71a12ec>,
>        'nothing': None,
>        'options': {'args': ()},
>        'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
> 0xb337646c>,
>        'request': <HTTPRequest,
> URL=http://localhost:8080/web_ifir/inicio/document_view>,
>        'root': <Application at >,
>        'template': <FSPageTemplate at /web_ifir/document_view used
> for /web_ifir/inicio>,
>        'traverse_subpath': [],
>        'user': <User 'admin'>}
>
>     * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 185, in __call__
>     * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 180, in _eval
> [...]

Well, did you change other things while moving the data.fs? Like: a new
plone version or some other updated products on the other site? I mean,
a data.fs that gives no problems should continue to give no problems
with the same products installed.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                       r.van.rees @ zestsoftware.nl