[Setup] Re: Exporting plone...

Flavio Munita munita at ifir.edu.ar
Thu Jan 25 14:42:18 UTC 2007

Hi Reinout,

This is the error:
Site Error

AttributeError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 196, in publish_module_standard
    * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 34, in
new_publish
    * Module Zope2.App.startup, line 222, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 195, in _exec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 134, in pt_render
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 104, in pt_render
      <FSPageTemplate at /web_ifir/document_view used for /web_ifir/inicio>
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 238, in __call__
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 457, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 442, in do_optTag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 437, in no_tag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 507, in do_setLocal_tal
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
      Line 3, Column 0
      Expression: standard:'plone_view/globalize'
      Names:

      {'container': <PloneSite at /web_ifir>,
       'context': <ATDocument at /web_ifir/inicio>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at
0xb719cfcc>,
       'here': <ATDocument at /web_ifir/inicio>,
       'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
0xb337646c>,
       'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
instance at 0xb71a12ec>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
0xb337646c>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8080/web_ifir/inicio/document_view>,
       'root': <Application at >,
       'template': <FSPageTemplate at /web_ifir/document_view used
for /web_ifir/inicio>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': <User 'admin'>}

    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 185, in __call__
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 180, in _eval
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 85, in render
    * Module Products.CMFPlone.browser.plone, line 66, in globalize
    * Module Products.CMFPlone.browser.plone, line 118, in _initializeData
    * Module Products.CMFPlone.ActionsTool, line 47, in listFilteredActionsFor
    * Module Products.CMFPlone.ActionsTool, line 34, in _getActions
    * Module Products.CMFCore.ActionProviderBase, line 107, in listActionInfos
    * Module Products.CMFCore.ActionInformation, line 87, in __getitem__
    * Module Products.CMFCore.ActionInformation, line 116, in _checkCondition
    * Module Products.CMFCore.ActionInformation, line 236, in testCondition
    * Module Products.CMFCore.Expression, line 44, in __call__
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
      __traceback_info__: portal.portal_membership.checkPermission("Delete
objects", object.aq_inner.getParentNode()) and
portal.portal_membership.checkPermission("Copy or Move", object) and object
is not portal and not (object.isDefaultPageInFolder() and
object.getParentNode() is portal)
    * Module Python
expression "portal.portal_membership.checkPermission("Delete objects",
object.aq_inner.getParentNode()) and
portal.portal_membership.checkPermission("Copy or Move", object) and object
is not portal and not (object.isDefaultPageInFolder() and
object.getParentNode() is portal)", line 1, in <expression>

I've  readed the howto, and I've follow steps that are sugested in
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/move-site

Thanks,

Flavio