[Setup] Migrated from 2.0.3 to 2.5.1, where is my old site?

Dave Buchholz telebuck at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 14:35:33 UTC 2007

I lost the root drive on my server during a backup as I knew it was
going ... paranoid, but not enough. I do have backups of my Data.fs. I was
not able to restore the old OS (RH9) and can't get the old version of
Plone (2.0.3) to run anymore.

So I now have 2.5.1 up on FC6 and have copied the Data.fs over and done a
successful migration. I had a site defined in my root and I can't see it
now. I have no way to export/import now.

Any tips on how to find the rest of the old site?

TIA.

-buck