[Setup] Re: accent on Plone with ldap problem

Carlos Bravo cbravoa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 20:48:43 UTC 2007

Hi, i've tried the three solutions posted here:
1- Changing code in utils.py <- didn't work
2- Changing the encoding in utils.py from 'latin1' to 'utf-8' <-didn't work
3- Using a "sitecustomize.py"  with setting a default encoding for python...
<-didn't work either :(

I'm still making test for getting more info.
Actually I'm running Plone 2.5.1 in zope 2.9.x, and the LDAP plugin works
great except for the encoding detail. It does the authentication, saves the
user data, adds new users, does the roles mappings, etc...

Thanks for your time. If there is anything that I can help, just tell me.

Regards,
Carlos B.

"Luca Olivetti" <luca at wetron.es> escribió en
el mensaje news:45AF29F8.3030103 at wetron.es...